Wednesday, April 12, 2023

My Weird Dog

 As I mentioned in previous posts, we participated in spring break.  This vacation did not include my weird dog Pippen.  Pippen was able to stay home and have Alex take care of him.  The lucky dog even got daily visits and treats from his favorite uncle.   I had it all planned out so he could have trips outside to do his business and have a little social time too. You imagine him living his best life.

The first message I received (within a day), Pippen was sad.  Then its, "He won't go outside."  I received a picture of the floor and, "How is he this messy?"  Ok, that last one I can explain.  Pippen takes bites of food and chews with his mouth open.  He then turns or walks away from his bowl.  Some food drops out of his mouth.  I find pieces throughout the main floor (yes, RT is a saint for putting up with all of this craziness).

One night, while we were away, some thunderstorms came through the area.  Pippen decided to wake up make a nightly three am visit.  His jiggling of the door handle in the middle of the night brings chills and scares the pants off you.  Alex was not a fan.

I might have to find another baby sitter dog sitter.  Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment