Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Purse

It's that  fun  time again.

Purse shopping!

Most people love purse shopping.  Most people probably have multiple purses and can happily and easily select a new purse to purchase in a matter of minutes.  Maybe they can do this in only one shopping trip, too.

I'm not one of those people.

I am very  picky  selective when purse shopping.  I believe I have purse commitment issues when it comes to buying a new purse.

I had to throw away two purses.  That might not seem like a lot, but, when you only have a few purses in your collection, it doesn't leave you with many choices (except a couple that are summer purses).

Bella told me to just go and buy one.  She doesn't realize that I have to be totally committed to the purse before the purchase.  You know, go out and have coffee, first.  Then, maybe a lunch here, a dinner there.  You know...go on dates with my potential future purse.  I can't just jump in full force and buy one.  That's a little too crazy for me.

I have been woo-ing a potential purse.  I think I'm at the next stage of our relationship.  I'm a little nervous, so, thoughts and prayers are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment