Monday, January 29, 2018

Dental Floss

It all started with the recommended, "Floss 3 times a day."

I have to admit, I'm lucky if I floss once a day.

I have dental floss for myself and RT.  When the kids were at an age where they could floss by themselves, I purchased some more floss.  At the store, buying toothpaste or toothbrushes, I might pick up a box of floss.  Even though I only floss 1 1/2 times a day, I was (eventually) using up a box of dental floss.  (By the way, how many millions of yards of floss can they put in one of those boxes?)

Then, one day, I looked into the drawer where I keep the extra toothpaste, brushes and floss and noticed the abundance of dental floss supply.

I did a little investigation.  Turns out the kids weren't doing a lot of flossing.  (I don't think any flossing went on)  I also found out that RT wasn't flossing.

Recently, I inherited (unopened) boxes of dental floss from my mom.  Which means, that I now have several life time supplies of dental floss.

A positive note is that I never have to worry about running out of dental floss for the rest of my life.

Does anyone know of any fun things to do with dental floss?

No comments:

Post a Comment