Sunday, September 16, 2012

1 year

Already!?  I know, it feels like it's been a lot longer.

I have done a lot in this last year. 

I started a blog.  Something that I talked about doing for a long time.

I tried to work for Home Depot as an exit greeter, had the song B-I-N-G-O stuck in my head (it might still be there), had a month of crafting, went to Navy Pier, visited the Arboretum, was witnessed (many times over), took you on a sight seeing tour of our walking paths, introduced you to RT's beetle friends, became a vegetarian, went blueberry picking, hiked some trails, had Girl's week and basked in the sun at either the pool or a beach.

We also said good bye to the hot water heater and to Mr. Wash and Mrs. Dry. 

There was also a little taste of the daily craziness that goes on here.

It's been a fun year.  Thanks for sticking around sharing it along with me.

Here's to another year of craziness  insanity FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment