Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Mona Lisa

 I found a small photo of the Mona Lisa.  It wasn't at a store.  Instead, this small 4x6 photocopy was found inside one of my picture frames.  I figured either my husband or one of my kids was playing a game with me.  

So, I took the bait and moved the photo to another location and waited.  

It took awhile for my secret competitor to locate the photo.  One day, the photo was gone.  I searched for it.  I mentioned something to RT about it.  He seemed clueless.  Or was he trying to throw me off the trail?  

This game of hide and seek has been going on for quite awhile.  I was never quite sure who my competitor was at this game until....

The youngest child had a friend over.  This friend said, "Why is there a picture of the Mona Lisa up there?"  

The youngest child: "Shh!"  
Me:  Oh, you found it for me!  Thanks!

Turns out, the youngest child is the other player in this game.  She's pretty good, too!

Meanwhile, RT said, "Mona Lisa?  What are you talking about?"  

I guess he really was clueless about the Mona Lisa photo game.

No comments:

Post a Comment