Monday, April 10, 2023

Toothbrush

 Recently celebrated participated in spring break on the east coast.  On the first leg of our trip, RT decided that he needed a new toothbrush.  Yes, we had plenty of time to prepare for our trip.  I think when you start to relax, or maybe when you go on vacation you start pondering your life's choices.  For example, your current choice of toothbrush.  At least that is what I am telling myself.  Who knows why a new toothbrush was needed at this time?  With all that we wanted to see and do, we now had to add, "search for a new toothbrush" to our list.

I am happy to report that our search was a success. A toothbrush was found and everyone seems to be quite happy with this purchase.

2 comments:

  1. "everyone"??? who else is using the toothbrush???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we were all excited that the search for the toothbrush was quick, easy and painless and didn't drag on throughout the entire vacation. As far as I know, he is the only one using the toothbrush.

      Delete