Friday, March 17, 2023

Weather Person

 I think my next career should be a weather person.  You know, those people who are on TV or the radio and try to predict the weather.  I say try and predict because they aren't always correct.  The last two Fridays here (locally) the weather people predicted huge snowstorms.  Both days we got.....nothing.  It's funny because these predictions cause people to go into a frenzy and panic and they head to the grocery store and buy as much food as possible.  It's like they won't be able to get out of the house for a month!  We live in Chicago and have excellent snow clearing and salt trucks that constantly drive through the streets during these storms.  You might be inconvenienced for a few hours at most.

As a weather person, I can give my weather predictions and, if they are wrong, I'll still get paid and continue to keep my job.  Sounds like a great gig to me.

Do you think weather people should get paid when their weather forecasts are wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment