Friday, January 7, 2022

My Weird Dog - The Snow Pants

It's interesting the effect an article of clothing can have on any one person (or dog).  Toss on a pair of sweatpants and people ask if there is something wrong with you (are you sick?).  Put on a dress or some nice, clean clothes and everyone asks where you are going "all dressed up?"  

The other day it started snowing.  If you know me, then you know how much I love snow.  I like shoveling and all of the fun things to do in the snow like making snow angels, sledding and hiking.  Another fun thing I do in the snow is play with my dog.  Luckily, Pippen loves the snow as much as I do.

The snow was coming down, beautifully decorating the trees and fences.  RT suggested going for a walk in the snow.  

A little side note:  We don't say the word "walk" in our house.  The word is understood by the child  Pippen and gets him overly excited.  Various words are substituted: hike or adventure.  Pippen has yet to catch on to these replacement words.

I quickly went downstairs and pulled my snow pants from the closet.  The minute Pippen hears the snow pants are making an appearance he knows exactly what is about to happen and all h*** breaks loose he starts to go a little crazy.

I have had these snow pants for, wow, maybe I don't want to share the age of these pants?  How about... These snow pants have been a staple in my winter wardrobe for quite a few years now.  That sounds much better.  I am glad that they are still bringing everyone (including the dog Pippen) some joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment