Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Scary Journey Inside My Life

 It all started HERE.  

Today marks 9 long  frightening  scary  years for A Scary Journey Inside My Life.  Honestly, I didn't think it would last a year.  I told you early on that this journey was going to be scary.  

Let's take a little look at that first blog post:

So, this is my first time blogging.  I thought I would blog about all the inner workings of my brain and all that goes on in my life.  (Hope you have lots of time, this is going to be a long one)  

I really am not sure how or where to start.  I guess I should just keep on typing.

Let me give you a brief background.  I am married  to RT, and we have 3 children, Nick 14, Alex 11 and Bella 5.5,  and a dog named Newton.  We live in Illinois, but, my brain would like to live somewhere like Zihuatanejo, Mexico.  (Excuse me while I sip my margarita)  

Ok, life can get kind of crazy around here (thus the reason why my brain is vacationing in Mexico).  We (RT and I) work out of the house together (we sell Security Cameras).  When we are not selling security cameras we are shuffling kids and trying to lead a somewhat normal life.  Well, we aren't totally sure if its normal.    

Well, you made it this far.  You might want to stick around.  This should be an interesting ride.


Well, a few things have changed since that original post.  

My children are 9 years older

Newton is no longer with us

We don't sell security cameras 

We now have a weird dog named Pippen


Some things have stayed the same:

Still married to RT (poor guy)

Still live in Illinois (hopefully my days in this state are numbered..)

My brain is still living in Zihuatanejo

There are lots of inner workings in my brain and a lot going on in my life

And, My Life is still scary


If you have been here since the beginning, you are a saint thank you for putting up with me and my craziness all of these years.  If you have just joined the journey, hang on tight.  This crazy  scary ride is not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment