Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness Day

I think I missed the day on this one.  I had it in my head as today.  Personally, I think every day we should do random acts of kindness.  Spread the love and kindness everywhere we go.

What can you do today?

How about smiling at everyone you meet?

Send someone a nice text to brighten their day.

Compliment people.

Hold the door open for the next person.

Brush the snow off some one's car (if you live in an area where you have snow).

Bake some cookies and give to neighbors.

Offer to walk an elderly neighbors dog.

Volunteer at your local school or library.  Maybe offer to watch a neighbor's children while they run errands.

Let someone go ahead of you in line at the store.

Help someone (change a tire, carry their bags to their car, find something in a store, etc.).

There are so many things you can do that will bring a smile to someone.

What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment