Monday, July 29, 2013

Bunny Killer

So, I went out in the back yard to see what Pippen was up to this time (last time he dug a hole in the yard).  When I looked over the deck I saw what looked like a dead mouse.  I told Bella to get Nick and bring a bag back out (I didn't want her to see it and I needed some help getting rid of the evidence). 

Upon further inspection, I realized that there wasn't just one dead "mouse" but four!  And, with Nick's help, figured out that they were tiny baby bunnies (with bite marks).  (yes, he has had a rabies shot, thankfully)

He is always helping me when I do the gardening and probably heard me talk about how the bunnies always get in there and destroy things. 

I think he was just doing his part and helping me keep the bunnies out of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment