Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back

Pulled a muscle in my back the other day.  Not exactly sure what I did.  If I did know, I would never do that again, thats for sure. 
I'm not one to lay around waiting for it to get better.  The first sign of healing and I'm up and about.  Obviously not a smart thing to do, bc, here I am, laying in bed again.
Its been great using it as an excuse to get the kids to help out around the house.  "Hey, can you get that, my back hurts."  Or, the one I really love, "Can you please clean/pick that up?  My back is really hurting me."
Yesterday, I asked Alexander and Bella to clean up around the house.  Bella's friend was coming over to play today.  They were picking up toys, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping.  It was great.
Bella's friend called this morning, and was unable to make it.  Alexander found out, and said, Hey, isn't that why we cleaned up?  I think he was ready to go over to her house and make sure she was sick and let her know about all the work he did for her.
Little does he know that I will be using the "guest is coming over" the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment