Friday, September 16, 2022

A Scary Journey Inside My Life

 It all started with that first post.  You can read it here.

Today marks 11 long  frightening  torturous years for A Scary Journey Inside My Life.  Honestly, I didn't think it would last a year.  I told you early on that this journey was going to be scary and I think I have made good on that promise.    

A few things have changed since that original post.  

My children are 11 years older

Newton is no longer with us

We don't sell security cameras 

We now have a weird dog named Pippen

I changed jobs....AGAIN (but it's not at all like the fun job I wrote about here)


Some things have stayed the same:

Still married to RT (poor lucky guy)

Still live in Illinois (hopefully my days in this state are numbered...)

My brain is still living in Zihuatanejo

There are lots of inner workings in my brain, many gears going and some at the same time.  And of course, there is a lot of scary stuff going on in my life.

Oh, yea, and My Life is still scary.


Who knew that my family (and dog) would provide so much entertainment many stories?

You can thank RT for giving me that push to start this blog.  Little does he know; he has provided quite a few stories.  (No, he still isn't allowed to read the posts)

If you have been here since the beginning, you are a saint   I'm sorry   God Bless You!  thank you for putting up with me and my craziness all of these years.  If you have just joined the journey,  RUN   hang on tight.  This crazy  scary ride is not over yet!

Cheers!

2 comments: