Thursday, March 31, 2016

I like to hide things.

Not just normal things like a secret candy stash or special gifts for someone living in this house.  (well, those are items that I do hide, but, that's not what I'm referring too)

 No...I like to hide everyday items that I might need at some point in my daily life.

You know...

a measuring cup
a shirt that I planned to wear that day
an item I bought to do a project
keys
purse
wallet

You get the picture.  Basically everything you can think of is probably something that I have hidden at some point.

Some items are hidden on purpose.  You know, so others that live in this house can't find the items (i.e., candy, chocolate, presents, etc.).  And then there are some items that I "hide," or put away so they aren't out in the open.

The problem with my hiding places is that they are so good that I can't even find them.  Nothing like hiding something (or putting it away, which, seems like hiding because I can't find it when I need it) and then tearing up the house trying to find that something.  And, of course, it always happens when I'm trying to leave the house.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only crazy person one?

No comments:

Post a Comment